[Coral-List] Artificial reef - cement or metallic /w electrical stimulation?

Damien Beri beridl at g.cofc.edu
Sun Jul 9 17:45:10 EDT 2017

Bio rock:

Does the electrical field generated by the anode and cathode inside the reef frame, not raise the pH across the surface of the corals thus making it easier and less costly for the CCM to sequester bicarbonate into the calicoblastic cells of the coral, and force the precipitate of CaCO3?

Sent from my iPhone