[Coral-List] Bob Ginsburg's passing

Alan.E.Strong - NOAA Affiliate alan.e.strong at noaa.gov
Mon Jul 10 13:58:19 EDT 2017

Yes, Bob will be missed!  Great colleague and friend.

Condolences to his family, Al Strong

--

**** <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< ******* <>< *******

Alan E. Strong, Ph.D.
NOAA Coral Reef Watch, Senior Consultant
Strong Research & GST
NOAA Coral Reef Watch Program
  e-mail: Alan.E.Strong at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

Twitter: @CoralReefWatch	FB: Coral Reef Watch

Mailing Address:

NOAA
Dr. Alan Strong
NCWCP - E/RA3
Center for Weather and Climate Prediction (NCWCP)
5830 University Research Ct. - Rm. 3221
College Park, MD 20740

PHONE:  301-683-3339  Cell: 410-490-6602

(301) 683-3300 - General SOCD phone number
(301) 683-3301 - SOCD Fax