[Coral-List] Coral Reef Insurance

Sean Hoetjes S.Hoetjes at student.has.nl
Tue Jul 25 02:36:48 EDT 2017

Does it really matter what it's about? It is probably more about protecting the hotels and beaches, but it also helps conserving local reef ecosystems.. To me, this sounds like a win-win situation. I reckon, unfortunately, people mostly only care about the reefs when they realise they will lose money by loosing the reefs but we need all the hands to reduce negative effects on coral reef ecosystems. This means even the ones that have different interests.

Sean