[Coral-List] Collection of Caribbean reef footage

Nohora Galvis icri.colombia at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 13:56:30 EDT 2017

Hope, you can come to Colombia where we can show you the current most
resilient Caribbean coral reef that we have, so you can make a virtual
reality video of a coral reef that is still 80% Healthy Coral Cover
and help us to convince the top decision makers so they approved the
protection of this  climate change refuge under risk by a dredging
plan. The other Colombian Caribbean Coral Reefs (e.g. Corales del
Rosario National Park are 20-30% Healthy Coral Cover).

Our Social Pshychologist have studied attitudes and behaviors related
to the interpretation of coral reef pictures and videos included at
the International Network of Volunteer Observers of the Coral Reefs.

For our published videos folllow us on youtube / facebook / twiiter