[Coral-List] NOAA Coral Conservation Job Opportunity in Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands

Jennifer Koss - NOAA Federal jennifer.koss at noaa.gov
Thu Jun 1 14:22:09 EDT 2017

NOAA’s Office for Coastal Management’s (OCM) is looking for a management
liaison to support the implementation of two NOAA programs in the
Commonwealth of the Northern Marianas: the Coral Reef Conservation Program
(Coral Program) and the Coastal Zone Management Program. The staff member
will be employed by The Baldwin Group (TBG <http://www.tbgva.net/>) under a
contract with Office for Coastal Management and NOAA’s Coral Reef
Conservation Program. In support of the Coral Program, the liaison will
deliver regionally relevant coral conservation services to the Commonwealth
of the Northern Marianas (CNMI) and their partners. The liaison will also
support the implementation of the CNMI’s coastal management program
approved by NOAA under the Coastal Zone Management Act. For both roles, the
liaison will provide place-based and regional technical assistance related
coastal management and coral conservation. The position will be located on
Saipan.

Please use the following URL for more information on the responsibilities
of the job and how to apply.

--

*"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it
is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."*

*~ John F. Kennedy*

*Jennifer L. Koss*

*Director, NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program*

*NOS/OCM/Corals - 10400*

*1305 East-West Highway*

*Silver Spring, MD 20910*

*240.338.2161 (cell)*