[Coral-List] Call for abstracts YOUMARES Conference Session: Tropical aquatic ecosystems across time, space and disciplines

Mona Andskog andskog.mona at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:20:29 EDT 2017

Dear Coral-listers,

The YOUMARES 8 conference will be held at the University of Kiel, Germany,
from the 13th-15th September 2017. We would like to invite all early career
scientists (Bachelor's, Master's, and PhD candidates) in the field of
tropical marine science to our session "Tropical aquatic ecosystems across
time, space and disciplines". Submit your abstract for a presentation or
poster, along with a short CV to abstract at youmares.net before the 30th of
June.

For more information, go to http://www.youmares.net/.

Best regards,
Mona Andskog, Hannah Earp, Natalie Prinz (University of Bremen), and Maha
Olschowsky (KAUST)