[Coral-List] Passing of Pedro Alcolado

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 20:34:29 EDT 2017

I am deeply saddened. I was privileged to meet Pedro during his first steps
in marine science.  For decades, I followed with respect his devoted
investigations and enjoyed his warm colleaguial attention. Thank you, mi
hermano, you will be dearly missed!

Coral reefs are losing great friend.

Sincerest condolences to all Alcolado's, friends and colleagues

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski