[Coral-List] Passing of Pedro Alcolado

HARDCASTLE James James.HARDCASTLE at iucn.org
Wed Jun 21 13:51:17 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

Sad news indeed,

As a small token, IUCN would like to send out a brief note celebrating Pedro and his work, to our MPA community and beyond, through our website and in our next PA newsletter.

Could someone volunteer to write a suitable three- four- paragraph note? and I can also include a couple of quotes from the 'listers who have expressed their sadness and condolences so far.

If someone could also send me a good, lively, Pedro-in-action photo, that would be appreciated.

Kind regards

James Hardcastle,
IUCN Global Protected Areas Programme
james.hardcastle at iucn.org