[Coral-List] coral and reef time series data request

Tyler Smith tsmith at uvi.edu
Wed Jun 21 14:19:27 EDT 2017

Hi Shanee,
The USVI Territorial Coral Reef Monitoring Program has data since 2001 and all is freely available online after QA/QC.  It can be accessed here: https://sites.google.com/site/usvitcrmp/

If you use it, please let us know if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Tyler

Tyler B. Smith, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Center for Marine and Environmental Studies
University of the Virgin Islands
#2 John Brewers Bay, St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands  00802
Tel: 1 (340) 693-1394, Fax: 1 (340) 693-1385

Visit my Lab Website<https://sites.google.com/a/myuvi.net/tyler-b-smith-lab/what-s-new>