[Coral-List] Job advert

Michael Sweet M.Sweet at derby.ac.uk
Tue Mar 7 14:03:37 EST 2017

Dear Coral List

I'd like to encourage anyone looking for a full time lectureship to apply at my current University (University of Derby). We are looking for someone with skills/knowledge in the physiology and biological regulation of animals.. You would contribute to teaching on our Biology and Zoology degree programmes and have the opportunity to establish your own research group (like I have recently done). If 'coral' orientated you would also obviously be warmly welcome into my group and together we could produce some amazing work. Straight away you could be involved with our current PhD students working on projects which focus on reef conservation, coral disease and the use of eDNA in conservation and consultancy. You would be joining a highly committed and expanding research and lecturing team which conducts a wide range of research along with providing a range of diploma, degree and post graduate Biological programmes. We also have our new Aquatic Research Facility which would enable you to complete some lovely mesocosm studies, if that floats your boat. You should have a passion for research, teaching, curricular development and for making a contribution to the team effort in delivering the programmes we are responsible for. To apply and for further info please go to https://jobs.derby.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0279-16 click on the job description link and you will get full details of who we are looking for. Good luck and hopefully see one of you soon.

regards

Dr Michael Sweet http://www.derby.ac.uk/staff/michael-sweet/

Dr Michael Sweet - University of Derby<http://www.derby.ac.uk/staff/michael-sweet/>
www.derby.ac.uk
I am an academic at the University of Derby where I have been employed since 2013. My prior academic career was at Newcastle University, where I was awarded both my ...

[https://jobs.derby.ac.uk/org/images/socialmedia.jpg]<https://jobs.derby.ac..uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0279-16>

Job Opportunity at the University of Derby: Lecturer in Animal Science<https://jobs.derby.ac.uk/vacancy.aspx?ref=0279-16>
jobs.derby.ac.uk
With a focus on the physiology and biological regulation of animals and contributing to teaching on our Biology and Zoology degree programmes you will be joining a highly committed and expanding team providing a range of diploma, degree and post...

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/