[Coral-List] ***UNCHECKED*** Coral education resources

Judy Lemus jlemus at hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 8 22:11:05 EST 2017

Aloha Coral Colleagues,

I was recently asked to write a short piece on educational resources for the EarthCube CRESYCYNT (Coral Reef Science and Cyberinfrastructure Network) public blog.  It was suggested to me that members of this list may also be interested in the post, which you can find here https://crescyntblog.wordpress.com/ <https://crescyntblog.wordpress.com/>.  The list is a small subset of what’s available.  If folks have suggestions for additional online (or other) resources, feel free to include it as a comment on the blog.  There is also a downloadable PDF on the site that we can update as needed.

Thanks,
Judy

Judith D. Lemus, Ph.D.
The Hawaiʻi Institute of Marine Biology