[Coral-List] Video: Science fuels humanity

Mike Gil mikegil2008 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 13:31:42 EST 2017

Dear Coral List,

Today, I released a video intended to connect people from both sides of the
political aisle with science, which has unjustifiably become politicized.

'Science Fuels Humanity' delivers an important message that I hope you will
help me spread far and wide, by sharing these video links with people you
care about.

YouTube: https://youtu.be/rg5Fgb6mtp4
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sciallorg/videos/1864282403841349/

Thank you,
Mike

--
Mike Gil, PhD
National Science Foundation Research Fellow
Email: mikegil at sciall.org
Website (outreach): http://sciall.org
Website (professional): http://mikegil.com/
<http://michaelgil.wordpress.com/>
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/sciallorg
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sciallorg
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikegilofficial
Instagram: @sciallorg <https://instagram.com/sciallorg/>
Twitter: @sciallorg <https://twitter.com/sciallorg/>

"...And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and
know the place for the first time."
-T.S. Eliot