[Coral-List] Water Lilies and Coral Reefs

Damien Beri beridl at g.cofc.edu
Fri Mar 10 12:18:11 EST 2017

  By "the war ending" are you referring to elimination of the modern human race? Who will see the "paintings" then? Perhaps this is a drastic relationship but what is the "war ending" anyways? Seems like a fairy tail. Perhaps, our "paintings (reef restoration)" are not to heal us, but in fact this time around, to heal the environment instead.  Interesting thought! Good point.

Sent from my iPhone