[Coral-List] Expert Disagreement in Climate

Douglas Fenner douglasfennertassi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 20:25:56 EDT 2017

Linda,
    I was able to access both of the links in my email just a few minutes
ago.  The "climate dossier" documents are down near the bottom of the page
of the first link, under the heading "Sources and resources" below the
image there are several links, such as "Deception Dossier #1" and so on up
to 7.  I was able to access those as well.
     May I suggest a more comprehensive treatment of the issue, in
Wikipedia, "ExxonMoble climate change controversy" at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ExxonMobil_climate_change_controversy  It is
extensively documented with 131 references (with annotations), all with
links to those original documents.  Plus there is a Bibliography with 15
additional documents, all with links, and "Selected ExxonMobile documents"
such as an Exxon 1977 presentation on the Greenhouse effect.
      Another Wikipedia page that might be of interest is about the book,
Merchants of Doubt, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchants_of_Doubt
      If anyone has access to other encyclopedias and they have articles on
this subject, that would be an interesting source.
      Cheers,  Doug