[Coral-List] Can fossil corals be used to study what modern coral reefs were like before they were impacted by our species?

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 15:59:28 EDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

I hope the following paper could be of  help to settle the current senile
issue:

Bennington, J Bret and Aronson, Myla J., 2012. Reconciling Scale in
Paleontological and Neontological Data: Dimensions of Time, Space, and
Taxonomy, in Louys, Julien (ed.), Palaeontology in Ecology and
Conservation. Springer, ISBN 978-3-642-25037-8. (Full-text PDF
<https://people.hofstra.edu/j_b_bennington/publications/Bennington_Aronson_2012.pdf>
8152 K)

Cheers,

Vassil