[Coral-List] Evidence needs survey

D Gill oceancurrents at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:34:14 EDT 2017

Apologies for cross-posting:

As members of the conservation and development community, we are seeking
your views on what areas between conservation and human well-being merit
more research and attention. There has been a lot of attention paid to the
need for more evidence to support win-win outcomes for nature and people as
well as on the growing divide between research and policy. In this survey,
we (the Science for Nature and People Partnership (SNAPP) working group on
Evidence-Based Conservation) aim to identify specific connections between
nature conservation actions and human well-being outcomes that
practitioners and researchers in this area think require more information.

This survey will take 15-20 minutes and can be accessed here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9NCXTHJ

The anonymous results from this survey will be disseminated back to the
community and be used by the group to help form better guidelines on how to
bridge the knowledge-implementation gap in conservation and development
programs.

Thank you in advance for your participation! Please reach out if you have
any questions.

Cheers,

Dr. Samantha Cheng (NCEAS, SNAPP, UCSB) and Dr. Maggie Holland (UMBC)

--
David Gill
Centre for Resource Management and Environmental Studies (CERMES)
oceancurrents at gmail.com