[Coral-List] Suitable lighting for coral maintenance in the aquarium

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Wed May 31 10:42:00 EDT 2017

The other week I was a searching for info on light level on natural corals and found an article saying that aquariums notoriously have too little light, so you may want to measure in the field and make sure you get the appropriate light level in lux or in energy per square meter.

Ulf Erlingsson
President and CEO
Lindorm, Inc.
10699 NW 123 St Rd