[Coral-List] Tropical Marine Ecology Internship

Eric. Schneider e.schneider47 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:35:19 EDT 2017

The Cape Eleuthera Institute in The Bahamas is advertising for tropical marine ecology interns for the spring session from January 17th to June 15th 2018.

CEI internships offer the chance to gain hands-on experience of research related to marine island ecosystems and their conservation, and environmental education in an amazing location. Our new intern programme is designed to support a new research initiative at CEI and provide an insight into the variety of aspects associated with a remote research and education facility, allowing all interns to get involved with a number of different projects across our organisation. CEI interns will have the opportunity to gain knowledge of a range of research techniques, including data collection in the field and wet laboratory, sample analysis in dry laboratories and data manipulation in the office. All our internships at CEI offer the chance to cross-train across different research themes, where scientists turn photographers, and educators can become researchers. Ultimately, our internships offer the chance to live, learn and work with people from a diversity of backgrounds, all sharing a passion for tropical marine island science conservation and education.

Please visit http://www.ceibahamas.org/internships for information on how to apply.

Internships — Cape Eleuthera Institute<http://www.ceibahamas.org/internships>
www.ceibahamas.org
Gain hands-on experience in marine conservation and ecology. CEI internships offer the chance to gain hands-on experience of research related to marine island ...