[Coral-List] Lionfish after the hurricanes?

Hudson Pinheiro htpinheiro at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 18:08:19 EDT 2017

Hi Vanessa,

This is very interesting. Last year we visited the Bahamas just after the
hurricane Matthew (Sep 2016). We explored many sites and assessed the fish
community up to 450 ft and we barely spotted lionfish specimens there. They
might be removed by the currents...

Cheers

Hudson T. Pinheiro
California Academy of Sciences