[Coral-List] Recent publications by project Green Bubbles - free downloads with a cap (hurry up!)

martina m.milanese at studioassociatogaia.com
Wed Oct 25 07:50:05 EDT 2017

Dear all,

on behalf of my co-authors and of my colleagues involved in the
EU-funded project Green Bubbles I'd like to share two recently published
papers stemming from our research.

The first one, "‘Generation Nemo’: motivations, satisfaction and career
goals of marine biology students" published in the Journal of Biological
Education, DOI: 10.1080/00219266.2017.1385509, may sound only distantly
related to the core topic of this mailing list. However, we believe that
to successfully overcome the many threats faced by our seas, our society
needs to act as a whole. Education, career paths and impact once in the
workforce are just pieces of this mosaic - and so is our paper, hopefully.
We have been granted 50 freeeprints per author (= 200 downloads)
following this link:
http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/I9BJpsHFS6PE3MFmqMtJ/full Please
contact us in case such link doesn't work.

The second paper, of which I am not an author, is "Sustainable scuba
diving tourism and resource use: Perspectives and experiences of
operators in Mozambique and Italy", published in the Journal of Cleaner
Production. It can be freely downloaded until November 25th, and can be
accessed here:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0959652617320334

These papers are being uploaded in the Zenodo page dedicated to project
Green Bubbles
https://zenodo.org/communities/greenbubbles/search?page=1&size=20, which
will soon also host several not peer-reviewed technical reports based on
field data collected on socio-economic and marketing topics linked to
the diving system.

Happy reading!
Martina

--
Dr Martina Milanese, PhD

skype: m.milanese
https://it.linkedin.com/in/martina-milanese-46963436
twitter: @martix_m

Italian Mob. (WA) +39-338-1196672
Moroccan Mob. +212-636808514

Studio Associato Gaia Snc dei Dottori Antonio Sarà e Martina Milanese
Via Brigata Liguria 1/9 scala A
16121 Genova - Italy
PI 01600400996