[Coral-List] SCB Marine Section Small Grants Program open

SCB Marine Section scbmarinecomms at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 22:06:18 EDT 2017

The Society for Conservation Biology Marine Section is pleased to announce
the 2017-2018 cycle of our Conservation Research Small Grants Program!  The
program will provide funding ($500 – 700 USD) to marine conservation
research projects in areas of acute need, especially for research in the
developing world or for organizations with limited access to conservation
funding.

Applicants must be members of the Society for Conservation Biology and the
SCB Marine Section. If you are not a member yet, not to worry, joining is
simple! Go to: *https://conbio.org/membership/become-a-member/
<https://conbio.org/membership/become-a-member/>*.  Then, log in to the
member area, and in the vertical bar on the right-hand side of the webpage
under “My Society Involvement”, click “Join a Section”.  Next, choose
Marine!  (Note: SCB members may join up to two sections).

To apply, go to: http://birenheide.com/scbmarinegrants/index.php

Applications are being accepted now through 7 October 2017.

For program background, application guidelines, and previous recipients, go
to: *https://conbio.org/groups/sections/marine/small-grants
<https://conbio.org/groups/sections/marine/small-grants>*

Questions should be directed to:

Tom Good