[Coral-List] We need to reach 10, 000 sign up--->Re: Our ReefSite is just online in Coral Reefs---> sign up to support us to save Taoyuan Algae Reef in Taiwan

Allen Chen cac at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Fri Sep 22 21:55:15 EDT 2017

Dear Coral-Listers,

Thank you so much for those who signed up the petition. we have reached 4674 at moment. My target is to reach 10,000 before end of September, so I can write a letter of concern to the President Ing-Wen Tsai of Taiwanese government to show her that the international community is watching her for her action in saving this unique ecosystem in Taiwan.

So, please help us spread the words through FB, Twitter, your friends.

Cheers, Allen

Allen Chen, PhD (JCU)
Professor/ Research Fellow
Biodiversity Research Center