[Coral-List] Fish identification

Antonio Valencia avh at unam.mx
Sat Apr 7 18:08:18 EDT 2018

Hello everyone

I am writing on behalf of Yeraida, one of my students:

She is working with stomach contents of lionfish from the Sistema
Arrecifal Veracruzano. She is finding difficult the identification of
partly digested fishes. We will be grateful if you help her by taking a
look at the pictures located in the following Dropbox shared folder:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yl1qd1i3banuq6l/AACnxkqxFNDRzuLehi8Piz-aa?dl=0

Please feel free to share your opinions and any material (links, ID
keys,catalogs, etc.) you find useful.

Regards,

--
Antonio Valencia-Hernández, PhD

/*Antonio Valencia-Hernández, PhD*/

UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL AUTÓNOMA DE MÉXICO
Facultad de Estudios Superiores Zaragoza
Laboratorio de Biología Acuática
FES Zaragoza, UNAM, C-II.
A. P. 9-020, 9-029
México, C. P. 09230

*Ph. 52(55) 5623 0700 ext. *39172(office)
(52) 55 29384682 (Mobile)
-----

/avh at unam.mx/ <mailto:avh at servidor.unam.mx>

/avh000 at gmail.com/ <mailto:avh000 at gmail.com>