[Coral-List] IYOR2018 Scholarship, Reef Monitoring Project Red Sea / Egypt

Christian von Mach chriszx at freenet.de
Thu Apr 12 05:24:01 EDT 2018

Dear Listers,

I would very much appreciate dissemination of the following call for application. To celebrate the Third International Year of the Reef (IYOR), MareMundi/RSEC is excited to announce its IYOR2018 scholarship to participate in our regular reef monitoring project in Dahab, Egypt. The 6 week-scholarship is jointly sponsored by MareMundi/RSEC, Reef Check Germany e.V. and Sinai Divers Dahab. For further details visit our page:

http://redsea-ec.org/englisch/conservationprojects/IYOR2018Scholarship.php

Deadline is May, 1st 2018.

Best regards,

Chris