[Coral-List] Saving reefs....without elephants [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Fri Apr 27 08:02:10 EDT 2018

Hi all:

Anyone interested in this topic as it relates to environmental "health"
should read Rev. WF Lloyd's (Professor of Political Economy) "Two Lectures
on the Checks to Population" given to. This is the concept of the "Commons"
referred to in Hardin's first "Tragedy of the Commons".

You can find it at:
https://books.google.com/books?id=kQt9Kg-chXAC&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_ge_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q&f=false

Dennis