[Coral-List] Documentary on US-Cuban expedition to Gardens of the Queen

Amy Apprill aapprill at whoi.edu
Mon Apr 30 11:15:40 EDT 2018

Hello coral listers,

There is a new Fusion produced documentary focused on the Gardens of the
Queen coral reefs of Cuba.  It includes beautiful imagery of these
protected reefs, and also explains our recent collaborative US-Cuban
biodiversity study of this area.  It is about 20 minutes in length and
freely available on Fusion's Project Earth website:

https://projectearth.us/coral-reefs-last-stand-cuba-1825294437

We look forward to sharing the results of this expedition with you all.

Best wishes,
Amy Apprill
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution