[Coral-List] Did you have a temperature logger at Looe Key?

Cummings, Katy Katy.Cummings at MyFWC.com
Wed Aug 1 13:38:34 EDT 2018

Hello Florida Keys Coral Listers,

Did anyone have a HOBO U22 temperature logger deployed onto a FWC Coral Reef Evaluation and Monitoring Program stake at Looe Key Shallow? We thought it was one of ours and took it off the reef earlier this summer. I am more than happy to ship it back to whoever it belongs to.  We also have our own temperature logger deployed a few meters away that we can send you our data for to replace any of your missing data.

Thank you,

Katy