[Coral-List] Science storytelling in DC about coral research

Shane M Hanlon hanloc2107 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:34:24 UTC 2018

I wanted to let all those in the DC area know about an upcoming
science-performance event with possible special relevance to folks in this
group. From The Story Collider:

The Story Collider is all about telling true, personal stories about
science, live on stage. Join us for our August show in DC as we hear
stories about personal insight.

Stories by:

-Coral biologist & AAAS Mass Media Fellow Dr. Kate Furby

-Director of the Air and Space Museum and Former NASA Chief Scientist Dr.
Ellen Stofan

-Astrobiology PhD student Anicca Harriet

-Sea Grant Knauss legislative fellow Bret Sparks

-Firefighter Nick Baskerville

More info and tickets here: http://tinyurl.com/ybojm9e8
<http://tinyurl.com/ya9cvdau>