[Coral-List] [Call for Abstracts!] International Conference on Plastics in the Marine Environment 2018, Singapore

Mike Jankulak - NOAA Affiliate mike.jankulak at noaa.gov
Sat Aug 25 15:29:21 UTC 2018

I am posting this on behalf of a Coral-List subscriber whose previous
attempts to post directly to the list resulted in blank messages. I'm not
sure what the cause was but in the meantime here is the text of the message.

If replying, please keep in mind that this is a forwarded message and
manually edit the To: field as appropriate.

Mike J+, coral-list mod team