[Coral-List] NOAA Status Reports for Pacific U.S. Jurisdictions

Robin Garcia - NOAA Affiliate robin.garcia at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 13 17:19:55 UTC 2018

NOAA has released status reports on the Pacific U.S. jurisdictions. We hope
that these products will serve as much-needed communications tools about
U.S. coral reefs and look forward to feedback as we consider future
reporting.

https://www.coris.noaa.gov/monitoring/status_report/

*Robin Garcia*
Communications Director (The Baldwin Group Contractor)
NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program
240-533-0776
Web <https://coralreef.noaa.gov/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/uscoralreefgov/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/NOAACoral>

*The NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program's mission is to protect,
conserve, and restore coral reef resources by maintaining healthy ecosystem
function.*