[Coral-List] Nova Southeastern University's Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography

Alcee Hastings hastings at nova.edu
Fri Dec 14 17:55:31 UTC 2018

Nova Southeastern University's Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography has places left in its Department of Marine and Environmental Science MS graduate program. We are still accepting applications for the Winter 2019 term.

The NSU Oceanographic Campus features world class faculty and the state-of-the-art Guy Harvey Oceanographic Center facility containing l abs, classrooms, and seawater system.  The ocean location ocean offers immediate, invaluable access to vibrant marine and coastal ecosystems. NSU graduates can be found all over academia, government and business.

The  Master's degree in Marine Science (M.S. Marine Science) may be finished in a timely manner with a curriculum balanced between field, laboratory, and course experiences.
https://cnso.nova.edu/academics/masters/marine-science.html

Concentrations are offered in:
*	Marine Biology,
https://cnso.nova.edu/academics/masters/marine-biology.html
*
*	Marine Environmental Science,
*	https://cnso.nova.edu/academics/masters/marine-science.html
*
*	Coastal Zone Management.
*	https://cnso.nova.edu/academics/masters/marine-science.html

Application information may be found at:
https://cnso.nova.edu/admissions/masters.html

Please feel welcome to contact me for more information. Thank you for interest in NSU!
Dr. Bernhard Riegl, Chair

Sincerely,

Jody '18

Alcee L. (Jody) Hastings,II, Ed.D.
Graduate Recruiter II

Nova Southeastern University
Halmos College of Natural Sciences and Oceanography

8000 North Ocean Drive
Dania Beach, Florida 33004-3078
(954)262-3663/800-541-6682,ext.23663

Email: hastings at nsu.nova.edu