[Coral-List] Guo & Holmes (1969): First coral resilience work?

Sreenath Ramanathan lecologiste at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 09:55:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,
Is - Guo & Holmes (1969). Reef resilience of a near-pristine system: An
initial investigation of coral recruitment at Palmyra Atoll - the first
ever work on coral resilience?. I couldn't get further information on this
from the google. Will the year be an error ? or does it really mean that
some body have attempted this even before C. S. Holling introduced the term
'Resilience' to the ecological studies?.
If any one can get a copy of the Guo & Holmes kindly mail me.
Kind regards,
*SREENATH, K. R.*
*Scientist*
Marine Biodiversity Division, ICAR-Central Marine Fisheries Research
Institute

p: (+91)484-2394867  m: (+91)9662212556
f: (+91) 484 - 2394909
a: CMFRI, Abraham Madamackal Road, Kochi, Kerala, India - 682 018.
w: www.cmfri.org.in  e: lecologiste at gmail.com
<https://facebook.com/sreenath.ramanathan>