[Coral-List] New Toolkit on Coral Reef Restoration

Sarah Frias-Torres sfrias_torres at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 18:06:46 UTC 2018

We have released a new Toolkit on Coral Reef Restoration and we showcased the Toolkit during the Reef Futures conference in Key Largo last week.
The Toolkit uses the resources available in a Small Island Developing State (SIDS)

Here's the announcement and a link for open access download.

"A message from Seychelles: coral reefs can be restored and we have some tools to do it

Nature Seychelles has released a coral reef restoration toolkit developed from large scale coral reef gardening experiences in a marine protected area.
'The Coral Reef Restoration Toolkit - A Field-Oriented Guide Developed in the Seychelles Islands' is available for free download at this link"
http://natureseychelles.org/knowledge-centre/scientific-papers-database/scientific-papers/273-coral-reef-restoration-toolkit-a-field-oriented-guide-developed-in-the-seychelles-islands

Sarah Frias-Torres, Ph.D.
Twitter: @GrouperDoc
Science Blog: https://grouperluna.com/