[Coral-List] New publications on Coral Reproduction in Mozambique

erwan sola erwansola at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 18 14:37:45 UTC 2018

Dear coral-listers,

These papers, published during the course of my PhD research project in Mozambique with the University of KwaZulu-Natal South Africa, describe coral reproductive dynamics in Mozambique for the first time.
I hope this can be of interest to the coral researcher community, in particular those working on coral reproduction biology and ecology.

Regards,

Erwan Sola

Sola E, Marques da Silva I, Glassom D (2015) Spatio-temporal patterns of coral recruitment at Vamizi Island, Quirimbas Archipelago, Mozambique. African J Mar Sci 37:557–565

Sola E, Marques da Silva I, Glassom D (2016) Reproductive synchrony in a diverse Acropora assemblage at Vamizi Island, Mozambique. Mar Ecol:1–13

Sola E, Marques da Silva I, Glassom D (2015) An annotated and illustrated checklist of species of the coral genus Acropora (Cnidaria: Scleractinia) from Vamizi Island, Mozambique. 56:807–844

find them also https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Erwan_Sola3/research