[Coral-List] email signing, testing

Mike Jankulak - NOAA Affiliate mike.jankulak at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 19 20:03:41 UTC 2018

I wanted to briefly mention that the changes I referenced in this message...

https://coral.aoml.noaa.gov/pipermail/coral-list/2018-December/020001.html

...are now largely in place. And this message will do double-duty for me as
a first test of a signed message going out to all of Coral-List.

Obviously it makes no sense for me to say "please contact me if you did NOT
receive this message" (!) but I will say that the policies we implemented
will get slightly stricter in a few days, so keep that in mind if
Coral-List traffic seems to drop off precipitously in a way that is not
explainable by the holiday season.

Any questions, please reach out to me or to <
coral-list-owner at coral.aoml.noaa.gov>.

Mike J+, coral-list mod team