[Coral-List] Fwd: exotic or invasive? introduction of Caribbean acroporiids to the pacific

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:39:28 UTC 2018

Trust of interest:

"To Help Corals Fight Back, Scientists Are Breeding Populations Separated
by Hundreds of Miles.

A new study demonstrates that assisted reproduction using cryopreserved
sperm leads to offspring that might be more resilient in the face of
climate change."

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smithsonian-institution/to-help-corals-fight-back-scientists-breed-populations-separated-hundreds-miles-180971064/#GXqOEmCtXMqJWcTk.99

Cheers,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 3:41 PM Douglas Fenner via Coral-List <