[Coral-List] Survey on Scientific Divers (2018-2019 edition)

Massimo Ponti massimo.ponti at unibo.it
Fri Dec 21 16:06:50 UTC 2018

Survey on Scientific Divers
(2018-2019 edition)

Dear colleagues and friends,

I invite you to fill in a questionnaire on your experience and story as scientific diver.

This will help all of us to outline the profile of scientific divers and the main methodologies we apply. Results of this survey will be public available to improve and update the training of scientific divers, to enhance international collaborations and increase safety at work.

Please, fill the questionnaire within the 31th of January, 2019. It will take few minutes.

Direct link: https://goo.gl/forms/NZm7h8CEEu5wujRA2

We really appreciate your help in disseminate this message among all possible scientific divers around the world. We apologise for any cross posting.

Best regards
Massimo

________________________________
Massimo Ponti, PhD
Adjunct professor
President of the Italian Association of Scientific Divers
Vice-President of the Reef Check Italy association

BiGeA - Dipartimento di Scienze Biologiche, Geologiche e Ambientali
CIRSA - Centro Interdipartimentale di Ricerca per le Scienze Ambientali in Ravenna
Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna
Via S. Alberto 163, 48123 Ravenna (Italy)

Direct Phone +39 0544 937400
Reception +39 0544 937311
Fax +39 0544 937411
Mobile +39 347 4533513