[Coral-List] Coral reed active restoration

Shai Shafir shai_s at oranim.ac.il
Sun Dec 23 05:47:32 UTC 2018

Dear all
I wish to share with you a short film on our work at Eilat – Red Sea. We are working on “Active coral reef restoration” for more than 20 years, what call also Gardening coral reef.
There are two major steps in our approach: A - Cultivating thousands of coral fragments in a mid water flouting nursery, B – Restoring a denuded reef with the nursery corals.
https://youtu.be/eCg-uR0Rjgo
Happy holidays
Shai

[ORANIM]

Dr. Shai Shafir

Chair - Department of Natural Science and Environmental Education

+972-4-9838702

+972-52-3202814

www.oranim.ac.il<http://www.oranim.ac.il>

shai_s at oranim.ac.il<mailto:shai_s at oranim.ac.il>

[X]<http://www.youtube.com/oranimcollege>

[X]<http://www.facebook.com/myoranim>

[X]

Consider the environment before printing

[https://owa.oranim.ac.il/sig/banner-3.jpg]<http://campaign.oranim.ac.il/oranim-contact/>