[Coral-List] Coral-List Shutdown

Mike Jankulak - NOAA Affiliate mike.jankulak at noaa.gov
Wed Dec 26 15:19:30 UTC 2018

Following up to Jim's message from last Friday...

The federal government is now in partial shutdown. Today is the first
business day following lapse of appropriations as as such we have been
allotted a brief period of time for "the orderly suspension of operations."
Accordingly I have cleared the moderation queue and posted shutdown notices
on the Coral-List web site <https://coral.aoml.noaa.gov> and the CHAMP web
site <https://www.coral.noaa.gov>.

These web sites are expected to remain online but unmonitored for the
duration of the shutdown. This means that new postings will be accepted by
the list but will remain unread in our moderation queue until the shutdown
is over.

regards,
Mike J+, coral-list mod team