[Coral-List] Extended deadline - special issue of the journal “Diversity”: "Climate Change and Human Activities on Coral Reefs”.

Sander Scheffers Sander.Scheffers at scu.edu.au
Sat Feb 10 00:34:06 EST 2018

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to a special issue of the journal “Diversity”: "Climate Change and Human Activities on Coral Reefs”.

Deadline for manuscript submissions has been extended: 31 July 2018.

For all people in this field I highly recommend publishing in this open access journal and I would like to see a high turn-up of novel and thought provoking manuscripts.

Special issue information can be found here:

http://www.mdpi.com/journal/diversity/special_issues/Climate_Human_Coral_Reefs

Kind regards, Sander (Guest Editor)

Dr. Sander Scheffers
Senior Lecturer, School of Environment, Science & Engineering, Southern Cross University, NSW, Australia
Honorary Senior Research Fellow, School of Earth and Environmental Science, University of Queensland, QLD, Australia
Associate Researcher, Caribbean Institute for Biodiversity (CARMABI), Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
Guest Editor, Diversity, Special Issue: Climate Change and Human Activities on Coral Reefs
Military Rd, Lismore NSW 2477 | T: 02 6620 3277 | E: sander.scheffers at scu.edu.au<mailto:louise.gordon at scu.edu.au>