[Coral-List] Field Recordings of Reef Music

sarah davies daviessw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 21:47:26 EST 2018

Hi all,

I'm looking for field recordings of "reef music" (aka reef sounds) that are
taken in the field on healthy coral reefs. I'm collaborating with "Music of
Reality" to provide a unique outreach opportunity for the public in the
Boston area and beyond. Our event is going to take place next fall and we
were hoping to have "reef music" playing as people arrive to the concert.
We think that this will be a great way to immerse the audience in coral
reefs.

If you would be willing to share your reef music with us, that would be
awesome! We will obviously credit you in the appropriate manner.

Here is some information about Music of Reality
http://www.musicofreality.com/artisticstatement/

Thanks for your time!
Cheers
Sarah