[Coral-List] Coral-list: visual assessment of benthic cover - training tools

Renata Ferrari renata.ferraril at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 01:16:10 EST 2018

Dear Niklas,

A few years ago one of my students wrote a little article reviewing different tools that achieve this (i.e. CPCe, CoralNet, etc). The reference is:

Ayroza, C., Hustache, J., Fagundes, L., Sumi, M. and Ferrari, R., 2015. Finding the right tool for benthic image analysis. Reef Encounters: International Society for Reef Studies, 30, p.34.

You can download it here; http://coralreefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Reef-Encounter-March-2015-FINAL2-LOW-RES.pdf <http://coralreefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Reef-Encounter-March-2015-FINAL2-LOW-RES.pdf>

All the best,

Renata