[Coral-List] Job Posting at the Coral Reef Alliance

Madhavi Colton mcolton at coral.org
Thu Jan 25 11:53:42 EST 2018

The Coral Reef Alliance (CORAL) currently seeks an exceptional leader who
is motivated to use their skills in conservation to advance our mission to
unite communities to save coral reefs. Working with people around the
world—from fishermen to government leaders, divers to scientists,
Californians to Fijians—CORAL protects one of our most valuable and
threatened ecosystems. CORAL has an aggressive vision for growth and
increased conservation action throughout this decade to address the serious
threats affecting coral reefs and the human communities they support.

The Deputy Program Director holds primary responsibility for ensuring the
success of an international portfolio of community-driven conservation
programs. S/he leads a dynamic team to implement strategies that yield
tangible outcomes for coral reefs and communities, and that promote CORAL
as a leader in marine conservation. The Deputy Program Director is
responsible for developing regional strategies, supervising staff at HQ and
in our field programs, fundraising, and budget development and management.
The Deputy Program Director will be based in our headquarters in Oakland,
California and will report to the Program Director.