[Coral-List] Changing Seas

Kristin Paterakis kristin.paterakis at ucdenver.edu
Mon Jul 16 10:52:53 EDT 2018

Hello,

Four brand new episodes of *Changing Seas*, a WPBT2 - South Florida PBS
production, are now available online.

Season 10 features dolphin communication, a nonnative worm-snail found on a
shipwreck in Florida, the American crocodile in Jamaica and bonefish,
tarpon and permit research.

Please visit https://www.changingseas.tv/season-10/ to view the latest
season and browse the website to see previous research featured in the
series.

Our episodes are also available on our YouTube channel
https://youtu.be/kVnp5A2gAYM.

If you decide to screen any of the episodes in your classroom or at a dive
shop, etc. please let us know so we can keep track of our program's reach!

If you are local to the South Florida area and would like to do a screening
please feel free to contact me at kpaterakis at southfloridapbs.org.

Sincerely,

Kristin Paterakis