[Coral-List] updated Montastrea cavernosa genome

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 08:13:06 EDT 2018

Dear Misha,

Congratulations for the new successful work of your laboratory.  The coral
genome data are expected and accepted with great interest, however only few
Coral-Listers could evaluate and deal with these data.  Would you, please
present the results to our large forum.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and time,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)