[Coral-List] Vava'u / Tonga reef surveys

divindawn at yahoo.com divindawn at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 01:06:06 EDT 2018

 Hello,
Have you been in touch with VEPA (Vava'u Environmental Protection Association)?  Resources
They have some extensive outreach programs and may have citizen science programs running. They work closely with the Department of Environment (MEIDECC), Ministry of Fisheries, Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources and the Governor’s office in Vava’u.

|  |  |

|  |
Resources

Please find below links to reports and resources from our projects and project partners: Vava’u Ocean Initiative...

Beyond that Reef Check is an international citizen science organization that has standardized methods in resource monitoring for tropical coral reefs. Reef Check - Saving Reefs Worldwide

|  |
Reef Check - Saving Reefs Worldwide

Cheers,Dawn