[Coral-List] Reef Conservation UK 2018

Dominic Andradi-Brown dominic.andradi-brown at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 06:53:51 EDT 2018

Dear all,

Following on from the success of last year's European Coral Reef Symposium,
we are delighted to announce the 21st Annual Reef Conservation UK
conference will be held at ZSL London Zoo on Saturday 1 December 2018.

Please join us for a day of inspiring talks, posters and informal coral
reef chat!
The call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations is NOW OPEN - with
a deadline of 14 September 2018.

This year we have several student grants available for up to £250 to help
cover costs of travel, accommodation and registration fees.

For full details on abstract submission or student grants please check out
our website:
https://www.reefconservationuk.co.uk/rcuk-2018.html

Details on how to register for the conference will also shortly be posted
on our website.

Many thanks,

Reef Conservation UK Committee

--

Dominic Andradi-Brown, D.Phil.

Marine Science Fellow
Oceans Team | World Wildlife Fund
1250 24th St. | Washington, D.C. 20037

Phone: +1 202-495-4342 <(202)%20495-4342>
Skype: dom_ab
Twitter: @ThinkDeepReef