[Coral-List] Future Oculina arbuscula transcriptome

sarah davies daviessw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 15:20:29 EDT 2018

Hi coral-listers,

The Davies Lab is currently sequencing transcriptomes of the facultatively
symbiotic temperate coral *Oculina arbuscula* and its associated
*Symbiodinium* from colonies of a population located at Radio Island in
North Carolina. Upon assembly and annotation, we will make this resource
publicly available. We wanted to let those interested know about this
upcoming resource. In addition, if there are other labs already expending
this effort, please let us know so that we are not producing a redundant
product.

Looking forward to sharing these data with you all!

Cheers
Sarah Davies & Hanny Rivera

--
Sarah W. Davies M.Sc. Ph.D.