[Coral-List] IYOR environmental pledge opt in

Jessica Bellworthy jhbellworthy at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 11:00:30 EDT 2018

Dear all listers,

As part of the International Year of the Reef, the ISRS student committee
have set up a DoNation Pledge site which you can opt into. There are
suggestions of environmentally friendly actions you can take throughout this
year and beyond. We want you to choose from our list or pledge your own
action and commit to it, using our page.

https://www.wearedonation.com/businesses/isrsreefstudents-2/campaigns/reef_p
ledge-2/

Check out the link above and share your commitments with friends and family
and of course with us on our twitter site! Good luck!

Jessica Bellworthy

Ph.D. Student │Tropical Coral Ecophysiology

Twitter: @ISRSreefstudent

Blog:  https://reefbites.wordpress.com/

2018 International Year of the Reefs: 10 Things you can do to help Save the
Reefs
<http://coralreefs.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Ten-Things-You-can-do-to-h
elp-Save-Coral-Reefs-3.1-1.pdf>

---