[Coral-List] On Science Communication about Coral Reefs

tomascik at novuscom.net tomascik at novuscom.net
Fri Jun 22 11:20:36 EDT 2018

Hi Peter,

Thank you for all that food for thought that you have posted on your
blog. Few nights ago I attended a lecture by Iain Stewart at the
Resources for Future Generations 2018 conference that was held here in
Vancouver. His lecture “Between a Rock and a Hard Place” addresses
some of the communication issues that we are dealing with here and
that you touched upon. That lecture is not on line yet, but I found a
version of it from his talk in February at another event. For those of
you who are interested in this topic please have a look at the
following link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh31EoUIkZs

Cheers,
Tomas